Personalized NBP Debit Card:Personalize your National Bank debit card with a photo of your choice. You can choose edge to edge custom design photo or one from our gallery. For a more positive identification add a 1x1 photo of yourself to our standard gray debit card. This can all be done from your own computer through the website. First you must read and agree to the terms and agreements below.
Terms and Agreement:Image Guidelines
Our current image upload guidelines restrict the use of certain types of images. The following guidelines have been put in place to help you with your selection; however, National Bank of Petersburg reserves the right to approve or deny any image at our sole discretion.
Please do not submit any images that contain the following:
- Copyrighted or trademarked material. If you did not take the photo or own the image, we cannot accept it.
- Branded products
- Provocative, lewd, or sexual content. This includes nude or semi-nude pictures of people of any age.
- Celebrities, musicians, public figures, professional athletes, cartoons, etc.
- Violence, violent acts or any type of death imagery. This includes images of skulls.
- Socially unacceptable or discriminatory behavior or signs. This includes gangs, hatred, drug or alcohol abuse, and graffiti.
- Profanity or other obscene behavior or gestures.
- Images of money from any country, including the United States, where money is the central focus of the image.
- Images of flags. Our image gallery may have flag related imagery that you can review and is approved for use.
- Controversial subject matter such as political or religious statements or images
- Phone numbers, including 800 or 900 #s, and URL addresses
- Any image that might result in non-acceptance or other problems at point of sale.
- Any image where the content is not clearly comprehensive or discernable. This includes non-English text, images where the subject is blurry or distorted, and any image that may be interpreted as violating the guidelines.
Terms and Conditions
The Bank provides Personalized Debit Cards subject to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are in addition to those found in the Cardholder Agreement governing all use of your Card. The photo, logo, artwork or other image submitted by you, and all information thereon, are hereafter collectively referred to as the "Image".
- You certify that you have read and understood the Image Guidelines and that the Image you submitted to the Bank complies with the Image Guidelines.
- You will be charged a fee of $15 for each Personalized Debit Card issued. This $15 fee will apply to all new, replacement, and reissued Personalized Debit Cards. This $15 fee will apply when a card is replaced for any of the following reasons: (i) Lost or stolen card, (ii) Fraudulent activity, (iii) Customer choosing a new Image, (iv) Card re-issuance on the expiration date, and (v) any reason not listed here that results in a new card being issued.
- Your card will expire thirty six (36) months from the month of issue. When your Personalized Debit Card is re-issued it will have the same Image you originally submitted unless you submit a new image. A $15 fee applies to all re-issued cards.
- You authorize the Bank to charge all applicable fees to the account linked to the Personalized Debit Card when your Image is approved.
- In addition to your compliance with the Image Guidelines, you represent and warrant to the bank that: (i) you are the owner of the Image (i.e. the Image was taken by you) or you have obtained express written consent from the Image's owner to use the Image on your Personalized Debit Card, (ii) you have obtained express written consent from any person other than yourself who appears in the Image you submitted, and (iii) use of the Image will not infringe any business or individual person's rights, including intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights.
- If Bank requests, before or after accepting your Image, you shall provide Bank with reasonable proof of such ownership, written consent and/or non-infringement.
- You grant to Bank a perpetual, non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide, irrevocable license to use the Image and the other data you provide to Bank for the purpose of providing your Personalized Debit Card.
- You consent (or have obtained consent from the Image's owner) to Bank storing, modifying, copying or using your image.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Bank harmless, its affiliates, its card membership organizations and its and their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, members, contractors and representatives from any and all claims, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses of any nature whatever (including, without limitation, attorney's fees) that may arise from the issuance or use of the Personalized Debit Card with your submitted Image on it, including (without limitation) any and all claims alleging trademark or copyright infringement, and/or the violation of a right of privacy or publicity or any other right.
- Bank's liability hereunder is limited to refunding any fee associated with the issuance of a Personalized Debit Card, and Bank is not liable to you for any loss, damage, claim or expense whatsoever in relation to any action or omission by Bank in connections with the Personalized Debit Card service or product. Bank is not responsible for poor-quality Images or Images poorly positioned on the Personalized Debit Card template. Images and copies thereof shall not be returned to you for any reason.
- 1Your Personalized Debit Card remains the property of the Bank and you agree to immediately return or destroy the card if asked by the Bank for any reason, or if the account to which your Personalized Debit Card is linked is closed.
- Rejected Images, superseded Images, Images from cancelled Personalized Debit Cards, accepted Images, and copies thereof, may be stored for any period of time and may be purged at any time that Bank may choose in it sole discretion.
- If approved, the Image will be stored by Bank or its agents and contractors for a period of at least three (3) years. The Image will be printed on any subsequent reissued Personalized Debit Cards unless you have uploaded another image.
- If a submitted Image is rejected, you can submit a new Image and request a new Personalized Debit Card.
- Bank reserves the right not to accept or use any image you submit or to refuse to issue a Personalized Debit Card without any obligation to justify its decision.
AGREE and Continue